Re: [ecasound] Small install problem...

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Thu Jan 29 2009 - 23:32:24 EET

Hello Kai!
   As to the install problem: I'll reget it and do the thing again, you'll get
the log. But next week at the earliest.
   As to the mixing problem: There seems to be something more. The same occured
with ecasound 2.5.2 and the latest snapshot. I also get a lot of warnings,
when ecasound finishes sometimes. It's all about ladspa-plugins. It seems that
there is a complaint message for every plugin installed.
   The mixdown breaking off, could also be because there's too much work to be
done (13 Tracks with epp and ea each and most with eli:1950 or eli:1795
(reverb) a few with eli:1882 (compressor) and a bit of this and that (AMPV
2587, spatialiser 1422). I'll have to recheck that as well.
   When I mixed the files in non realtime mode I had no problems.
   The ladspa warnings mostly occur when I add -ev somewhere. Even witha simple
setup like:
ecasound -i in.wav -o out.wav -ev
   Next time you'll get logs from this. Maybe my installation is faulty, but I
don't see how and why. Anyway, taht doesn't matter, it isn't so.
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net