Re: [ecasound] cascading LADSPA plugins with ecasound

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 22:22:45 EEST

Hi,

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Sergei Steshenko wrote:

> Suppose I have two LADSPA plugins with the following data inputs and outputs:
>
> 1) plugin_1:
>
> in1_L, in1_R,
> out1_1L, out1_2L, out1_1R, out1_2R
>

> 2) plugin_2:
>
> in2_1L, in2_2L, in2_1R, in2_2R,
> out2_L, out2_R.
[...]
> Is it possible to do such a thing with ecasound ?

that should work out of the box:

ecasound -f:16,2,44100 -i foo.wav -o bar.wav -eli:123,a,b -eli:456,c,d

... the inputs are mapped to channels 1,2,3,4, so it's important
to specify two open 'bar.wav' with two channels as well (for 'foo.wav',
whatever channel count is defined in the wave file header will be used).