Re: [ecasound] preparing for release: 2.4.7pre1_2.5.0

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 00:12:50 EEST

Hi,

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008, Julien Claassen wrote:

> I think you didn't completely get my point. I know, that I can edit a file
> to loop, so it sounds nice, even with fade-out. But I'd like to have a looping
> possibility, that would allow the loop to overlap. No loop-point changes

aa, so you'd want a looping with crossfading, right? That would certainly
be nice to have, maybe as a separate object ("audioxloop" maybe). Oh well,
better maturize current "audioloop" first and only then start adding
variants.

I added this to the feature tracker so that it's not forgotten:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2011978&group_id=4605&atid=104605

Feel free to add your pet wish-list items to the trackers and/or add
comments to already listed items you'd like to see in ecasound. Current
list of open feature items in the tracker:

2011978 loop object with crossfade support
1910419 Ability to add description tags to objects
1610042 Rpm spec file does not contain ruby bindings
1415832 EIAM: add cs-reload command
1415822 jack_multi audio object
1412416 Support for relative-change MIDI-CCs
1412415 LADSPA plugin registery not case sensitive
1412409 Fixed-size parser buffers in ECI-C

You can access the list at (you need to be logged in to comment and add
new items):
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=4605&atid=104605