Re: [ecasound] preparing for release: 2.4.7pre1_2.5.0

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Jul 06 2008 - 09:44:02 EEST

Hi Rocco!
   Still not sure about your first examples. I don't really get the first one,
which you say works perfectly. But the rest seems understandable.
You count: 1 2 3 4, each number one second long. Right? So you choose second
1-4 from your file, which includes (1 2 3 4). So what do you expect when you
setpos 1? I'd expect 2 3 4 1, OK, but I'd also expected 1 2 3 4 for the first
example.
   Because your audioloop starts playing at 0 seconds, only the chosen file
excerpt, which you decided to loop, is at 4 seconds. But the loop operator
doesn't care about that, it just takes what you give it and starts.
   I'd say the playat,audioloop,select thing, which you described last and said
it didn't loop, that's probably not nice.
   Kai: how does counting for the audio ops work? Do they start at 1 or at 0?
   Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net