Re: [ecasound] preparing for release: 2.4.7pre1_2.5.0

From: Linux Media <linuxmedia4@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 03 2008 - 14:01:54 EEST

> I just have one errand to run in town and I will start testing the new
> features when I'm back.

I've tested all the features in "Manipulating objects - looping,
reversing, ..." section. I've even done some pretty amazing things (like
using the 'loop device' to get the same audio file to play different
segments at different times) and haven't found a bug.

One question...

In the following...
-i:select,start-time,duration,file.ext,params
What 'params' are you referring to? Can you give me an example?

Thanks,
Rocco