[ecasound] starting with pyeca : exception error

From: Alexandre Korber <alex@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 07 2008 - 12:13:54 EEST

Hi,

I made some tests to work with ecasound, it work perfectly well with jack.
I need to make a script in python to automate the reading of multiple audio files.

So i try at first in the python interactive mode : seems to work when i call pyeca :

>>> import pyeca
>>> e = pyeca.ECA_CONTROL_INTERFACE()
* ecasound v2.4.6.1 (C) 1997-2007 Kai Vehmanen and others

Native python ECI (ecasound control interface) implementation

   Can be used to replace the C implementation 'pyecasound.so'.

by Kai Vehmanen, Eric S. Tiedemann and Janne Halttunen.

(to get rid of this message, pass zero to instance init)

But when i make my first script like that :

#!/usr/bin/env python
import pyeca
e = pyeca.ECA_CONTROL_INTERFACE()

and run it, it put this message :

laptop@email-addr-hidden:~/Bureau$ python testPyeca.py
* ecasound v2.4.6.1 (C) 1997-2007 Kai Vehmanen and others

Native python ECI (ecasound control interface) implementation

   Can be used to replace the C implementation 'pyecasound.so'.

by Kai Vehmanen, Eric S. Tiedemann and Janne Halttunen.

(to get rid of this message, pass zero to instance init)
Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'maxint'" in <bound method Popen3.__del__ of <popen2.Popen3 instance at 0x7fc729530dd0>> ignored

So, i wandering if it is a python or pyeca error.

Thanks in advance !