Re: [ecasound] vocal pitch correction with ecasound?

From: Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 27 2007 - 23:40:20 EET

2005.http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/_______________________________________________Ecasound-list
> > mailing

> > LADSPA plugin ?--Sergei.Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/
> > ____________________________________________________________________________________Looking
> for
> > last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
> > http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping
> >
> > What about
> >
> > http://tap-plugins.sourceforge.net/ladspa/pitch.html
> >
> > ?
> >
> > --Sergei.
> >

> > Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/

> > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

http://clam.iua.upf.edu/faq.html :

"
Will CLAM suit my needs?

This is of course the million dollar question. It is difficult to be sure whether CLAM can suit
your needs until you really try it out. Nevertheless, here are a few hints that may help you
decide:

* CLAM can be used for audio analysis and synthesis It is specially well-suited for spectral
  analysis/synthesis

* It includes features that make it suitable for Music Information Retrieval

* It can be used to build real-time, efficient applications

* In any case you should keep on reading the rest of this FAQ as well as any other CLAM
  documentation that can help you out in the decision.
".

Regards,