Re: [ecasound] unable to load the same ecs file

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Dec 30 2007 - 23:50:44 EET

Hi!
  I suppose ecasound doesn't like the "same chainsetup" to be modified like
this. Perhaps timestamping is wrong? Perhaps ecasound would like it more if
you modified the ecs from within ecasound or use a new cs-load (not cs-reload)
to get the new ecs.
  Those are only ideas and suspicions. Could be helpful... BUT maybe not.
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net