Re: [ecasound] dj scratch emulation

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 13:46:36 EET

Hi Jin!
  As much as I dislike to say it: But I think your best bet for such an
application might be some graphical tool like TerminatorX or there was some
other DJ-tool.
  Another possibility, which requires a concentrated look though might be
csound. I guess there isn't much which can be done with csound. Together with
it's jack-support, you could build a nice setup of csound and ecasound, so you
don't have to do the complete work in csound. But I'm not completely sure how
to do it.
  Csound's got a mailinglist as well, with very knowledgeable people. For the
other DJ-tools I suggest to look here;
http://linux-sound.org
  There's a special category for DJ-software.
  HTH.
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------