Re: [ecasound] Audio::Ecasound

From: Brad Bowman <list@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 05:13:34 EET

> I'm having trouble building the Audio::Ecasound module, and I can't get
> a hold of Brad Bowman regarding my problem.

Oops. The email address in the docs got too expensive,
I'll update some time.

I haven't used the module myself in a while but will take a look
at this problem when I get a chance.

Brad

--
 It is written that the priest Shungaku said, "In just refusing to
 retreat from something one gains the strength of two men." This is