Re: [ecasound] Ecasound LADSPA parameters floating-point parameters rounded to integer.

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Aug 08 2007 - 01:03:19 EEST

Hi!
  The ecasound debug-output seems wrong indeed. But perhaps you should assign
a value to all parameters of 1913 like:
... -eli:1913,0,-2.3,0.9,0 ...
the last 0 'zero' being for attenuation.
  I don't know, perhaps it helps, although even this seems very dubious to me.
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net