Re: [ecasound] Environmental tweaks

From: Klaus Schulz <klaus.schulz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 08:45:56 EEST

Hi Philippe.

THX first of all, I'll try your tweaks today.

Is there anywhere a description of the snd-usb-driver options? Or do I
have to look in the code?

You mentioned "period size" : It seems to me that ecasound calculates
the period size on its own, at least for Alsa,. Do you have an idea how
to get around it. Alsa is still giving me errors on not matching period
sizes, since I configured a buffer size of one sample with ecasound.

Cheers
Klaus