Re: [ecasound] stabilty & reliability

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Oct 23 2006 - 00:17:58 EEST

Hi!
  First of all: You should try the linux-audio-user list, there should be a
lot of people, who can help you with specific issues. Just give exact reports
and they'll most certainly help you as good as they can, which is usually very
good.
  Then I use Kernel 2.6.16, with the internal alsa-version and jackd-0.100.7
(I believe) and it works fine. I start jack like this (with my one delta
1010lt)
  jackd -R -d alsa -d hw:0 -r 48000 -H -M -p 128 -z shaped
  And it runs fine, with only a few VERY SHORT xruns, I usually can't hear.
  Hope that helps and try linux-audio-user's list, they're great!
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net