[ecasound] mp3 output file truncated

From: decoulon christian <rethenor11@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 01:42:34 EEST

Hi all,
I am totally newbie in sound processing and ecasound
(2.4.3)...
I tried to compress a mp3 file (rate 160k) with
ecasound with some luck but two things are not as I
wanted...
The output file is at 128k rate (not the original
160k) and for some files I get an output file with
some 5 seconds missing at the end...
How to preserve the mp3 rate for output, and avoid the
end truncated...
Is my command line incorrect or some parameter missing
?
THANKS in advance for any help...
BECAUSE the quality output is really nice !
chris geneva switzerland

HERE IS MY ATTEMPT:
rr4linux test # ecasound -eca:0,0,0,0 -i basie57.mp3
-o basie57ok.mp3
* ecasound v2.4.3 (C) 1997-2005 Kai Vehmanen
and others
- [ Session created ]
- [ Chainsetup created (cmdline) ]
- [ Connecting chainsetup ]
(eca-chainsetup) 'nonrt' buffering mode selected.
(eca-chainsetup) Audio object "basie57.mp3", mode
"read".
(audio-io) Format: s16_le, channels 2, srate 44100,
interleaved.
(eca-chainsetup) Audio object "basie57ok.mp3", mode
"write".
(audio-io) Format: s16_le, channels 2, srate 44100,
interleaved.
- [ Chainsetup connected ]
(eca-control-objects) Connected chainsetup:
"command-line-setup".
- [ Controller/Starting batch processing ]
-------------------------------------
- [ Engine init - Driver start ]
(audioio-mp3) Starting to encode basie57ok.mp3 with
lame.
- [ Controller/Batch processing finished ]
(eca-control-objects) Disconnecting chainsetup:
"command-line-setup".

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Tue Aug 15 22:13:30 GMT 2006

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com