Re: [ecasound] PHP extension and ecasound 2.3.3

From: bhogg <brian@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 21:27:34 EEST

Hi Jérôme,

After trying to do the same and talking with the author of the PHP module,
it hasn't been updated in quite some time and likely won't compile with
newer versions of PHP. I'm currently just using the exec() command in PHP
and calling ecasound that way, though I still can't figure out a reliable
way to kill the process if it takes too long... anyone have the code for
that?

Brian

Jérôme wilcox wrote:

> Hi everybody. First sorry for my englsih.
> &nbsp;
> I'm trying ti install the PHP extension with ecasound 2.3.3.
> &nbsp;
>
> To build the audio extension into php.
> --------------------------------------
> Download the tarball and unpack into your php/ext directory. In the top
> level php directory
> run
> ./buildconf
> ./configure --with-ecasound --with-any-other-required-options
> make
> make install.
> That's it.
> votre téléphone portable !

Sent from the Ecasound - General forum at Nabble.com.