[ecasound] simulating scratch with ecasound

From: philippe <p.schelte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 22 2006 - 13:25:55 EEST

Hello,

is it possible to make some sort of scratch simulation with ecasound ?
the best for me would be to have an audio file as an input and to be
able to midi control (with a rotary encoder) the play back and speed of
the play back. the play back start when the rotary begin to turn,
positive value should forward and negative value should rewind and
perhaps we could add effect to best simulate the vinyl behaviour.
any hint ?

Regards

Philippe