[ecasound] r.e. ext-cmd-ogg-output syntax

From: icosa atropa <icos.atropa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 07:58:31 EEST

Thanks. Still no dice. I tried commenting everything else out of
.ecasound/ecasoundrc, tried using quotes and no quotes around the
whole argument, still getting the default of 128kbps, no comment
included.

I'm afraid the quotes don't work here (for --comment in the above
example). Try --comments=created_by_xian_using_jack_and_ecasound and see
if that works.