Re: [ecasound] OT: MIDI Tools

From: Iain Duncan <iainduncan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 01:29:21 EET

Definitely check out the csound family then. It runs on all platforms,
and give you excellent control over what corners you want to cut and
which you don't. And you can render offline. I have never heard of a
real time ncurses front end for it, but with the new csound5 API one
could make one quite easily.

Iain