[ecasound] OT: MIDI Tools

From: Sean Edwards <cybersean3000@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 17:21:24 EET

Sorry about this being a bit off topic, but I thought
this would be a good place to start my search.

Recording and editing in Rosegarden4 or Demudi
requires resources which I don't have. This has put
me on a quest for a console or ncurses MIDI
recorder/editor. I have found TekTracker, STed2, and
Common Music, but am looking for something a little
more intuitive.

Thank you for ideas or links.

-=Sean Edwards=-