Re: [ecasound] No sound recorded

From: Sean Edwards <cybersean3000@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 02:36:39 EET

Thanks for your help Kai. The problem was a 1D10T
error on my part. For playback, I can send ecasound
output to alsa,hw:0. Recording is a little different
as I have to be a little more specific: alsa,hw:0,0 or
alsa,hw:0,1 . . . etc.

Anyway, thanks for the help, and thanks for ecasound!

-=Sean Edwards=-