Re: [ecasound] request for testing: ALSA sequencer support

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 22:55:11 EEST

> I made a snapshot to make testing a bit easier, it's at:
> [...]
> http://ecasound.seul.org/download/snapshots/ecasound-2.4.3-cvs-20050819.tar.gz
> [...]

I have a compilation error :

midiio-aseq.cpp:34:25: midiio-aseq.h: No such file or directory

and all the resulting error about undeclared stuff...

This file is not on my computer, the config has run without problem. I'm
on gentoo and the ecasound-2.4.2 from portage is compiling very well. It
is
 probably the new stuff added by Pedro that needs a specific library, but
which one ?
Nothing get out of google when I search for "midiio-aseq.h" :(

Regards

Philippe