Re: [ecasound] Guitar Workstation

From: Justin Rosander <myrddinemrys@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 04:09:47 EEST

This is something I have contemplated for myself, but as Kai stated,
you'll need to find an app for that (I haven't found one, and would
rather spend time making music than googling). The perl module for
ecasound does some pretty cool stuff. You may want to give that a try
and see what you come up with. Writing a script for it is pretty easy.
I was going to use it for a solo performance, playing some songs back to
back, with a little intermittent pause in between. I don't know if
there are any Perl modules that would be able to send MIDI interrupts
accordingly to, say, make a program change on an effects rack? But, I
don't see why the perl module for ecasound wouldn't be able to make the
appropriate effect changes for you.