Re: [ecasound] Anyone successful in OSX?

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 05:49:16 EET

Hi,

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, H.TOMARU wrote:

> Hello, has anyone succeeded in recording sound by Ecasound with Jack in
> Mac OS X?

unfortunately I cannot verify that recording works ok on OS X, as I don't
have access to any OS X systems. I do know that JACK works on OS X (at
least with some combinations of versions), and that Ecasound can be
succesfully compiled against JACK libs on OS X. But other than that, I
cannot say more. :(

Most of the people on this list are using Linux, so I'm afraid this
question will go unanswered here...