[ecasound] ecasound on tour? :-)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 05:08:46 EET

Hi Kai! Hi all!
  I've again prpared a paper for the linux-audio-conference. This year I only
focus on ecasound. I thought it might be of interest to you.
  Also music recorded and processed with ecasound will be played during
breaks. As I understood the music will be streamed on the net as well as being
played locally. All the tracks are done by me and I can ensure, that it's only
thanks to ecasound, they are there... :-)
  Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide