[ecasound] new eca.cx webserver/DNS, mailing list change on the way

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 23:59:21 EET

Hello list,

the eca.cx domain has been relocated to a new server today. Also DNS
server for the domain has changed. If you note any problems, please report
them to me. Mirrors of the website are available at ecasound.seul.org and
ecasound.sourceforge.net.

The next phase of changes is moving this mailing list to sourceforge.net.
I will take care of resubscribing you all to the new list, but do note
that:

  - you may get a confirmation message from sf.net about the subscription;
    I'm not sure whether you need to confirm it with a reply (please
    read the instructions :))
  - posting to the new list will only be allowed from subscribed addresses
    (this is unavoidable; otherwise we face the same spam problems as
    alsa-devel/alsa-user are suffering from)
  - list server will of course change (remember to update your
    filtering rules, etc)
  - web archives will continue to be available at
    eca.cx/ecasound-list
  - this old list will be disabled once the new list goes online
  - the ecasound-list@email-addr-hidden alias, the offial list post address,
    will continue to work also with the new list

... I don't know for sure when the change will occur as that depends on
sf.net staff (I cannot make mass-subscriptions without their help), but I
will send a mail to the old list before finally closing it down...