Re: [ecasound-announce] Ecasound 2.3.4 released

Subject: Re: [ecasound-announce] Ecasound 2.3.4 released
From: Junichi Uekawa (dancer_AT_netfort.gr.jp)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 07:07:43 EET

Hi,

> I'll try to put out one more release this year or early next year (either
> 2.3.5 or 2.4.0, depending on much work from the TODO list gets done).

Congratulations.

I'm trying to get back up-to-speed with ecasound Debian packages.
I'm planning to update ecasound packages (and merge with ecasound2.2 packages
since I don't think it's worth maintaining a fork of ecasound 2.0 series)

ecasound 2.3.4 should soon be available at 'exprimental' distribution of
Debian, which I am planning to get into 'unstable' when I figure
out how to do the 'ecasound' package replacement

regards,
        junichi