purchase.........order

Subject: purchase.........order
From: waynes campbell (waynes_campbell_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 18:03:10 EEST

Goodday sir,
   I am interested in purchasing the below product from your
   store, and i will like you to give the quote for the below pieces .
  but i will want to ask if you can give discount on it .so that
i can send the payment immediately cause i need it for my customer .so we need
it here in NIGERIA now. (c4127x) i want the latest brand new one
(50pieces of it ).my payment will be with money order check.i will like u to send me the quotation as soon as possible
best regard.
   waynes campbell

    waynes campbell store.co Ltd