Bug with BLOP LADSPA plugins

Subject: Bug with BLOP LADSPA plugins
From: Mario Lang (mlang_AT_delysid.org)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 15:49:33 EEST

Hi.

If I have BLOP[1] installed, ecasound complains upon 'ladspa-register'
with the following debug output:

Ecasound (2): (eca-object-map) Warning! Keyword dahdsr_cg+t_control doesn't match to regex ^dahdsr_cg+t_control$ for object 'DAHDSR Envelope with Control Gate and Trigger (Control Inputs)' ().

I am guessing this is because the + character is not escaped anywhere.
At least ECA_OBJECT_MAP::expr_to_keyword does not do any explciit escaping.

However, I do truely hate C++, so I have no patch ready for you :-(

[1] http://blop.sf.net/

--
CYa,
  Mario