Re: [ecasound] Compile Error on OSX

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Compile Error on OSX
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 00:34:59 EEST

Hi,

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Julian Peterson wrote:
> Didn't see anything on the list that resembled my problem. I'm trying
> to compile v2.3.3 on a Mac running OSX 10.3.4. I gathered the
[...]
> eca-chainsetup.cpp:617: error: `::mlockall' undeclared (first use here)
> eca-chainsetup.cpp:617: error: `MCL_CURRENT' undeclared (first use this

this problem has popped up a few times [1]. I now put a fix that should
fix this on OSX, as well as on newer FreeBSD systems where this same error
occurs. I've put a snapshot at:

http://ecasound.seul.org/download/snapshots/ecasound-2.3.4-pre20040819.tar.gz

I welcome reports on whether this compiles fine on various OSX and FreeBSD
systems. At lteast mlockall() should no longer cause trouble.

[1] http://www.wakkanet.fi/~kaiv/ecasound/ecasound-list/2002/05/0020.html