you just call?

Subject: you just call?
From: Margret Berry (evsrgswr_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 19:28:18 EEST

just got this in my inbox, check this out. http://www.suncoastrewards.com/ref44.html
You can download movies, console games and stuff I've already got like 4 full CD albums,
you should see how many they have in there its crazy. They show you how to burn em to CD and everything.
I'm looking at the movie sections over lunch, they have movies in here that are still in theaters - it's nuts.