Re: [ecasound] ecamegapedal and recording output...

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecamegapedal and recording output...
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 17:05:43 EEST

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Paul Marquardt wrote:

> Does anybody have a clever way to twiddle the dials on the ecamegapedal
> GUI and both monitor the output and capture the sound to a .wav file? I
> would imagine it would involve using Jack, but I'm anything but a Jack

This is easily done with JACK. For example:

ecamegapedal &
ecasound -i jack -o foo.wav -c
ecasound> start

... and then use some connector tool like qjackconnect or jack_connect to
connect ecamegapedal's output to ecasound. Ecamegapedal automatically
connect to the ALSA output so you don't need to do this.

---