Re: Re: [ecasound] Visecas 0.3.1

Subject: Re: Re: [ecasound] Visecas 0.3.1
From: Jan Weil (jawebada_AT_mailbox.tu-berlin.de)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 12:34:06 EET

Hi Bart,

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 02:19, bart_AT_solozone.com wrote:
> I made ruby extconf.rb and the only one failed was gda
> which you do not use anyway. Ok make Ok except gda.
> Now in the original tree (never installed)
> ../bin/.visecas comes up
>
> I follow your advice to play a wave file
> in-/outputs --> add
> Find your wave file (I did so: ~/volume.wav)
> Press 'add as input'
>
> Sorry but there is NO SUCH BUTTON!

Please do me a favour: Make a screenshot of this dialog and send it to
me (offlist).
The thing is this dialog is a 'kindof hacked' version of the standard
fileselection dialog and Debian (which I use) comes shipped with a
patched version of the fileselection dialog.
I'm afraid this dialog could be broken on non-Debian sytems.

Thank you very much for your help.

Jan