Re: Re: [ecasound] Visecas 0.3.1

Subject: Re: Re: [ecasound] Visecas 0.3.1
From: Jan Weil (jawebada_AT_mailbox.tu-berlin.de)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 10:29:54 EET

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 02:24, bart_AT_solozone.com wrote:
> Just now I removed with YAST glib-devel which took out
> gtk-devel. Nothing else complained. Now

That would have been my advise but...

[snip]

> Target libraries: glib, pango, libgda, libart
> Ignored libraries: gdkpixbuf, gtk, libglade, gnomevfs, gtkhtml2, gtkglext, gnomecanvas, gnome, gconf
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

... this is fatal!

Make sure that the -devel packages for glib2, gtk2 and libglade2 are
installed.

Then there is obviously still a problem with libgda.
But as I said before we don't need it.
So I'd suggest to specify explicitly which sub-binding to compile and
forget about libgda:

ruby extconf.rb glib gtk libglade
make

HTH

Jan

P. S.
I get all your emails twice, a 'Reply' instead of a 'Reply all' should
do it.