Re: [ecasound] Cutting Input into segments

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Cutting Input into segments
From: Julien Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 19:54:07 EET

Hi!
  I think the -ge option can work. It can work if you are sure that volume
doesn't drop below your level during the recordings. Then you could use
something like:
  -ge:x,y
  Where is is the leve where gate should open and y is the level where it
should close again.
  Another way is doing it manually with -t and -y. But this takes more time.
  Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide