RE: [ecasound] Feature request...

Subject: RE: [ecasound] Feature request...
From: Stuart Allie (Stuart.Allie_AT_hydro.com.au)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 06:08:15 EET

The problem with -y is that it only works for the *last* input/output. It would be nice if there was a way to specify the same things that are in an ewf file on the command line.

How about
... -a:chain1 -i test.wav -ewf:offset,start,length,loop ...

Eg
-i test.wav -ewf:5.0,2.0,3.0,1

for an offset of 5 seconds, starting at 2.0 seconds, for a length of 3 seconds, and looping.

I'd find this really useful.

Cheers,
Stuart