Re: [ecasound] ecasound bug, bad chainsetup or stupid user?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecasound bug, bad chainsetup or stupid user?
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (eric_AT_zhevny.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 03:21:23 EET

No problem. Thank you for ecasound. :) Truncating my session to the
minimum duration of my input files is an acceptable workaround for me
for now, so don't feel any pressure from me on this.

If I have some time this weekend I'll see if this workaround has any
effect on the lockup problem I encountered when setting position very
far beyond the end of the session's processing length. I'll also try to
test for that problem in the various scenerios you suggested.

Take care,
Eric Rz.