Re: [ecasound] newbie stereo trouble

Subject: Re: [ecasound] newbie stereo trouble
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (eric_AT_zhevny.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 03:39:45 EET

Have you tried the alsa-users list?

you may be able to do this by setting up your .asoundrc with an alsa
plugin. If you search the alsa-user list archive and check out the alsa
documentation you should find some references. But, as you mention,
there will be sync issues between multiple cards. In the long run you'll
probably be happier with a better sound card, if you can afford it. I'm
speaking just from second-hand knowledge here. I haven't tried to use 2
cards together myself.

-ERic Rz.