note about spams

Subject: note about spams
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 20:07:25 EET

Hello all,

this list, ecasound-list-at-wakkanet.fi, is filtered with SpamAssassin.
Still, some spam messages manage to slip through as has happened today.
But don't worry, if the situation gets worse, I will do something about it
(upgrade SA, etc).

Still, if you are (now or sometime in the future) not happy about the
level of spam that gets through, let me know.