simple solution:mono/stereo

Subject: simple solution:mono/stereo
From: bart_AT_solozone.com
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 04:53:19 EET

My problem had a simple solution
ecasound -f:s16,2,44100 plays to headphone (channel 1)
-f:s16,1,44100 plays to both since my M 44 delta with break out box has really mono channels each sperate

moreover
aplay -D ice1712 is wrong in aplay --help
it is really aplay -d ice1712 is OK

thus my .asoundrc is correct and so is ecasoundrc
rcalsasound stop /start now work

bart_AT_solozone.com