Some thanks!

Subject: Some thanks!
From: Julien Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 02:42:24 EEST

Hi!
  I just wanted to say thanks! I think it is in order to do so, too! :-) I've
been working with ecasound since version 1.6.something. I started my first
ever real home-recording with it and it is been a great tool to work with ever
since! Since the last LinuxTag I've done some serious recording, serious
because of new and much better hardware (I mean, you can't call an sb16 really
serious :-)). and now I'm coming to fill approximately one cd with music and I
feel, that this is the right point to say: Thanks Kai and all the others, who
help! Thanks for a great tool! Especially since the last version, it seems
that all MY problems have solved themselves.
  I'm using ecasound exclusively for sound-recording, editing and mixing.
Alright an occasional sox may have dropped in here and there, but seldom, VERY
seldom... :-) But especially with the ladspa effects, I feel, that ecasound is
just what I need. Some things may look a bit long and ugly, but they work and
that is what counts.
  So thanks again and go on like this!
          Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen