Anyone using Audio::Ecasound?

Subject: Anyone using Audio::Ecasound?
From: justin (justinrosander_AT_access-4-free.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 07:30:03 EEST

Just curious if anyone is using the perl bindings for ecasound........
if you are, I'd like to hear how you are using it, perhaps take a look at some
sample scripts.......
I'm mainly interested in using perl to automate processes for recording/ live
performance purposes, and if anyone is using for that at all, I'd like to
hear about it, perhaps glean some advise.....
Many thanks in advance,
Justin