Re: [ecasound] feature request or rather question about feature request

Subject: Re: [ecasound] feature request or rather question about feature request
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 19:51:18 EEST

On Mon, 26 May 2003, The Eye wrote:

> Just a quick question: how much of a hassle would it be to implement
> some kind of progress meter thingy for ecanormalize? I'm a sucker for

Not a big task. If someone has the time, replace:

ecatools/ecanormalize.cpp:171
          eci.command("run");

... with a loop that:

- starts processing with "start"
- loops until processing is finished; sleep x secs if not and repeat
- print a progressbar in the loop

... ecawave basicly does exactly this to show its progressbar while
processing files.