-erc effect causes delay

Subject: -erc effect causes delay
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall_AT_maoz.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 11:32:08 EEST

ok this is like really wierd!

for f in 1 2 3;do ecasound -a:1 -f:f32_le,1,48000 -i Track_3-$f.wav -a:2
-i Track_4-$f.wav -erc:1,2 -epp:100 -a:1,2 -f:s32_le,2,48000 -o alsa,out
-r;done

It doesn't matter whether I use -z:db,something or -z:nodb but depending
on what my -b: is set to, I will get delay in the right channel (like etd)
and it's coming from the -erc. Were there buffer changes that went in
recently?

also the loop device seems broken again. if you replace the output with

-a:1,2 -o loop,1 -a:3 -i loop,1 -o jack_alsa,out or some other object, it
says it's not a valid chain setup, complaining about all chains having
inputs and outputs, the 1,2 construct seems to make 2 have the output
objects and not 1.

_J