Re: [ecasound] JACK-Help needed!

Subject: Re: [ecasound] JACK-Help needed!
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 18:05:38 EEST

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Julien Patrick Claassen wrote:

> The problem exactly was, that ecasound's in_1 and in_2 ports didn't exist
> until I started the recording. And for my full chainsetup that confused me the

Ecasound registers its JACK ports when you connect the chainsetup. You can
do a quick test by:

sh> ecasound -i jack -o jack -c
sh2> jack_lsp -c
[you shouldn't see any ecasound ports]
ecasound> cs-connect
sh2> jack_lsp -c
[ports should be there]

If the ports don't show up, then the connection has not been correctly
established to jackd.