Re: [ecasound] JACK-Help needed!

Subject: Re: [ecasound] JACK-Help needed!
From: Julien Patrick Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 01:19:12 EEST

Hello Kai!
  The problem exactly was, that ecasound's in_1 and in_2 ports didn't exist
until I started the recording. And for my full chainsetup that confused me the
whole settings so much, that I couldn't recover them. I have ecasound 2.2.2,
but I saw now chance to tell ecasound directly, that fluidsynth's ports have
other names.
  Thanks for your help, I'll just try it again that exact way, maybe it solves
my problem.
  Kindest regards
          Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen