Re: [ecasound] libecasoundc-config howto?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] libecasoundc-config howto?
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 17:30:51 EET

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Remco Poelstra wrote:

>> Hmm, what's the full error in config.log?
> See attachment.

Ok, it seems you have ecasound-2.0 libecasoundc installed, but
not 2.0 libecasound, so the compilation check fails. As of 2.2.0,
libecasoundc doesn't depend anymore on libecasound...

> I did that. I had to change the macro a little bit, but configure now
> sais that it finds libecasoundc.
> Then it tries to create the makefiles, but it complains about the
> following:
[...]
> checking for libecasoundc... found.
> configure: creating ./config.status
> config.status: creating Makefile
> sed: file ./confstatvbVPIa/subs-2.sed line 26: Unterminated `s' command
> config.status: creating src/Makefile
> sed: file ./confstatvbVPIa/subs-2.sed line 26: Unterminated `s' command
> config.status: executing depfiles commands

Hmm, usually when you get these mysterious autoconf errors, there's
something still wrong in your macros (missing bracket, parenthesis or
something like that).