Re: [ecasound] libecasoundc-config howto?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] libecasoundc-config howto?
From: Remco Poelstra (rjpoelstra_AT_home.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 17:01:10 EET

On 2003.03.10 14:50 Kai Vehmanen wrote:
> Hmm, what's the full error in config.log?

See attachment.

> You can put the above to your acinclude.m4 and then call
> "AC_CHECK_LIBECASOUNDC" from your configure.in, or copy'n'paste the
> above
> function as is to configure.in. In your makefiles, you need to add
> ECI_S_*
> variables to linker/compiler options (see for instance ecamegapedal's
> makefiles).

I did that. I had to change the macro a little bit, but configure now
sais that it finds libecasoundc.
Then it tries to create the makefiles, but it complains about the
following:
checking for libecasoundc... found.
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
sed: file ./confstatvbVPIa/subs-2.sed line 26: Unterminated `s' command
config.status: creating src/Makefile
sed: file ./confstatvbVPIa/subs-2.sed line 26: Unterminated `s' command

Do you perhaps have any idea what might cause this?

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra