Re: [ecasound] working towards ecasound2.2-debian

Subject: Re: [ecasound] working towards ecasound2.2-debian
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 23:09:55 EET

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> A minor nitpicking:
[...]
> -rw-r--r-- 1 dancer dancer 528 2001-11-30 06:49 BUGS
[...]
> I think BUGS file is no longer updated due to the TODO file, or something ?

Oops. ;) But it's not completely without purpose. Basicly BUGS has a list
of bugs, which are not really bugs, but features (i.e. won't be fixed any
time soon). I think BUGS is a good place for this information as it is
(hopefully) read by people before sending bug reports. There hasn't really
been many bugs "recently" that fall into this category.

TODO lists active development areas and pointers to further documentation.
Individual work items are handled by the EDI system.