ecasound.el issues

Subject: ecasound.el issues
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 00:09:39 EET

Hi all.

So, I've been playing around with the ecasound emacs mode. It's a lot of fun, especially playing with the widgets for editing effects. I have one problem though. After running it for a while I get:

error in process filter: Lisp nesting exceeds max-lisp-eval-depth.

and emacs hangs but the ecasound process continues.
Also, I notice that emacs is consuming about 20% cpu-cycles with an ecasound session open. This is on a celeron 533MHz, debian-woody (enhanced with some testing packages) lowlat 2.4.18 kernel, latest ecasound.el, Emacs 21.2.1 & ecasound v2.2.0-rc1.
Any ideas?

./MiS

--
Michal Seta