Re: [ecasound] pyeca

Subject: Re: [ecasound] pyeca
From: smoerk (smoerk_AT_gmx.de)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 02:27:02 EET

Hello Kai,

when I use jack as output it only happens with jackd running in
non-realtime mode, but not very often. With jackd in realtime mode it
never happend, but I can reproduce this behaviour with alsa output
(running ecasound as root).

**** alsa_pcm: xrun of at least 26.163 msecs

lines. but I'm not really sure if this only happens with jack. I think I
tried it yesterday with alsa output, but I cannot reproduce it now...